Disclosure: Sportshubnet is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn More.
In this post, we will check out the top 10 best Ahrefs alternatives.
Ahrefs is one of the best SEO tools however there are still some best alternatives available in the market. We gonna explore those tools in this article.
We often believed that Ahrefs is the best SEO tool available and it’s hardly that anyone can beat them in terms of quality of data.
But current price gains have led some users to search for Ahrefs alternatives. So, if you’ve tried Ahrefs and really want some alternatives in your budget then this article is just for you.
If you’re looking for a more inexpensive tool with identical features to Ahrefs then there are some definite Ahrefs alternatives worth checking out.
So now without further delay let’s go ahead and check out the top 10 best Ahrefs alternatives.
10 Best Ahrefs Alternatives For 2022
SEMrush is a tool for competitive analysis, keyword research, and backlink analysis. It has a free version and paid version.
In terms of features, SEMrush and Ahrefs are extremely similar and both tools have a lot of fan following in the market. SEMrush does have a few features that make it special and potentially more valuable.
It’s one of the best ahrefs alternatives to use. With SEMrush you can easily find the number of links pointing to your competitor sites, check the keywords which are ranking for them in search engines, and more.
SEMrush has a free trial but it doesn’t allow users to export data from their account so that makes it a little bit difficult to compare with other tools like Ahrefs or Moz Pro which allow users to export data from their accounts as well as SEMrush allows users only 3 projects with limited features.
Features of Semrush:
- Largest database of keywords on the market
- Full website audit and on-page SEO tools for improving and optimizing content.
- Social media toolkit with auto-posting and scheduling
Check out my Semrush review for an in-depth glance at the functionality of the tool.
2. Seo Powersuite
Seo Powersuite is a complete SEO toolkit that helps you to find and fix SEO issues on your site. It offers great features and is easy to use.
SEO PowerSuite is a full-featured SEO tool that delivers rank tracking, website audits, keyword research, and a lot more.
The SEO PowerSuite has a lot of aggregate data and it should be worth going for the tools, for advanced functionality.
It’s still a worthy option to go for if you know what you’re looking for. While SEO PowerSuite only proposes annual subscription plans, however, it is still a better deal comparing the cost of the other tools like Semrush and Ahrefs.
If you are looking for an alternative to Ahrefs, then Seo Powersuite would be a good choice for you. SEO Powesuite is number 2 in our list of top 10 best Ahrefs Alternatives.
Features Of SEO Powersuite:–
- Perform keyword research and examine metrics like search volumes, keyword competition, and a lot more.
- Stalk an unlimited number of keywords daily with the rank tracker.
- Conduct website audits and on-page SEO
- Analyze your competitors’ backlinks and referring domains.
- Encounter link-building opportunities
SE Ranking is another all-in-one SEO solution that delivers a fantastic range of tools and features. Some of the notable features include rank tracking, keyword research and suggestion, backlink analysis, and a lot more.
It is a tool to check the ranking of your site in Google searches. It’s a freemium tool, which means you can use it for free as well as get paid features with the premium plan.
It’s very comfortable to use, specifically for beginners that would get confusing with all of Ahrefs’ options.
Its website rank tracking is top-notch. It’s a complete SEO tool that gives you an insight into how to solve the issue if something goes wrong with your website.
Features Of SE Ranking:
- A large keyword database
- A precise keyword rank tracker with ranking updates depending on the chosen plan.
- Site audit and on-page SEO checker tools to inspect for technical SEO issues and optimize your content for search engines.
- Assemble white-label SEO reports with an easy report builder and organize automated reports for you.
Serpstat is a great tool for keyword research, competitor research, and backlink analysis. It’s one of the best Ahrefs alternatives and it is mainly because of its price and the overall features of the system.
From keyword research to advertising research, Serpstat comes with a lot of advanced features. You can dip into rank tracking and inspect market intelligence to compute what’s working and what’s not.
It can do pretty much anything Ahrefs can do. And it’s got a better suggestion for people that depend on PPC keywords. Moreover, its site audit is also top-notch.
Features Of Serpstat:-
- Keyword Research: Serpstat allows you to enter up to 10 different keywords into their search box for suggestions on what terms your competitors are ranking for. It also provides data on search volume and competition for each keyword in your list. By clicking on one of these suggestions, you can quickly find related keywords that may be more relevant or easier to rank with than the ones you originally entered.
- Backlink Analysis: Although Ahrefs has recently added a new feature that enables users to see which sites are linking back to theirs (in addition to showing whether those links are dofollow or nofollow), Serpstat still offers some unique features when it comes time for link-building research. The first thing I like about this tool is how easy it is to compare multiple domains at once—no need for copy/pasting URLs into separate columns anymore! Another great thing about Serpstat’s link prospecting function is its ability to show anchor text distribution among all linking pages; this feature makes it easier than ever before to identify opportunities within your current article’s structure as well as potential holes where relevant topics could be added (or existing ones expanded upon).
Buzzsumo is another great tool that can help you find out what content is performing well on social media.
You can use Buzzsumo to search for specific terms, topics, or influencers in your niche. You can also use it to find content ideas for your blog or website.
BuzzSumo is a solid tool for discovering, examining great content and monitoring mentions to allow supercharge your marketing approach.
BuzzSumo’s content discovery tool helps marketers not only to discover great keywords to target but also delivers an understanding of what is trending online and what sort of content to be created for the highest engagement and viral possibility.
Buzzsumo has a free version that allows you to access many of the features but some premium tools are only available with an upgraded plan.
Oh boy, this is a tool that I had to include on the list because it can really come in handy when you need to find long-tail keywords.
It’s like Google’s Keyword Planner but at the same time not at all like it! It’s best used when trying to find specific long-tail keyword phrases that aren’t being searched as frequently as others. This is why many marketers prefer Ubersuggest over other tools.
When it comes to keyword research, backlink profile analysis, and SERP analysis this tool is just perfect for you.
How does it work? To use this tool, simply enter your seed keyword into the search box and click “Find Related Keywords.” The tool will then show you related keywords based on what you entered into the box above (this is where they get their name from). You can export these results by clicking “Export CSV” or “Download PDF.”
Mangools is a suite of SEO tools that helps you to analyze your website, find your competitors, monitor your backlinks, and more.
With Mangools you can do keyword research, track your rankings, and inspect SEO metrics and insights.
Mangools has a great Domain vs Domain tool that allows you to compare the keywords and traffic of two different domains.
This tool will help you to see which domain is performing better on Google Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs). Mangools is number 7 in our list of top 10 best Ahrefs alternatives.
Features Of Mangools:–
- The user interface is easy to use for beginners.
- The keyword research tool makes it easy to find long-tail keywords.
- Stalk keyword rankings and get daily rank updates.
- SERP analysis tool to inspect top-ranking sites and their authority and other stats.
Moz is a free and paid SEO tool that helps you to find out the best keywords for your website. It has a free trial, and a paid version as well.
It’s one of the best SEO tools available in the market, and it’s actually recognized for its competitive metrics which include the Domain and Page Authority.
They also have other tools like keywords explorer and one of the considerably used browser extensions which are popularly known as “Moz Bar”. Moz is number 8 in our list of top 10 best Ahrefs alternatives.
Features Of Moz:-
- Moz Keyword Ranking Tool
- Moz Domain Authority Checker
- Moz Open Site Explorer
Majestic is an excellent alternative to Ahrefs. It’s a great tool for backlink analysis, keyword research, and competitor analysis. However, it’s not as good at analyzing SERPs as Ahrefs is.
It also has its own version of Site Explorer which is called Link Explorer and is quite similar to that offered by Ahrefs.
But if you’re peeking for something concentrating on backlink analysis, you can try Majestic for sure.
The tool also helps you to examine your competition by studying the changes they made on specific dates. Majestic comes with a variety of tools that can be used for different purposes such as:
- Organic visibility – This shows the number of indexed pages from Google or Bing in each country/region on their respective engines (Google vs Bing).
- Referring domains – This shows how many referring domains you have in total across all search engines. You can see this number broken down into two categories: organic links found by Majestic (this includes those found with their Site Explorer) versus external referrers like social media platforms etc… The latter can be seen under External Outreach > External Referrer Metrics > Social Media Metrics section within your account dashboard.
10. Screaming Frog
Screaming Frog is a popular SEO tool for website auditing and analysis. The tool can be used to audit a website, find broken links, detect duplicate content, crawl the site, and much more.
This is one of the best in the SEO scene, and it’s heavily concentrated on website crawling. It’s not a browser-based tool however the stuff it provides is pretty meaningful for SEO purposes.
You just have to provide any URL in it and you’ll get cutting-edge details on a lot of things. Screaming Frog is number 10 in our list of top 10 best Ahrefs alternatives.
Inbox looking a bit bland?
Better sign up to our blog to cram it full of trending Sports, Gaming & Tech updates.