Thank you for your interest in becoming a Sportshubnet contributor. We accept articles from contributors in the following categories. Be sure to check the guidelines before you submit your application.
- Articles Related To Sports
Posts Must Be 100% Original
The post you gonna send us to be accepted for publication must be exclusive to Sportshubnet and must be 100% original. This means:
- No plagiarism! We use tools like CopyScape to find the plagiarism and later it will cause the removal from the Contributing panel.
Topics to Write About
There are a lot of articles to write about, however, the most successful articles are:-
- Listicles (Top 10, Top 5, Top 20).
- How-to articles
- A solution to a problem.
Always deliver insightful advice and detailed information in the articles
Topics Not to Write About
Sportshubnet does not publish content related to gambling and other topics which may violate Google’s content policies.
Posts Must Be Free
Your writing should not be to market a product or suggest a particular product or service.
You’re writing to convey your expertise, understanding, and thoughts to our audience.
How long should your post be?
- Minimum post length for Contributing should be around 1,000 words.
- Most posts published on Sportshubnet are between 1,500 and 2,000 words.
SEO Recommended Tool
Using Yoast SEO
We are using Yoast SEO since we started this blog. Yoast SEO will surely improve the SEO and tell you the areas for improvement.
Follow the basic guidelines recommended by Yoast.
Links In Article
Please follow these guidelines thoroughly:-
- Linking to your social media profile, or bio page is acceptable.
- No self-promotional links
- No linking to content that captures lead .
- promotional links should be removed immediately.
- We reserve the right to remove a link at any time, before or after an article is published.
- No links to websites which contains gambling and violate google content policies
Branded images: We do not accept brand images, images cannot possess any company logo or branding.
Your own images: You can use your own images for any relevant topics.
Other guidelines to be known are:
- Removing/replacing images: The Sportshubnet team reserves the right to replace or remove any images prior to publication.
- Don’t use any image which is copyrighted.
Please do the user registration by filling out the form below to create a profile. once your article is approved for publication, We will take the other required info to fill in your Biographical Info.
Send us a color Profile Photo – use a headshot.
We will add links to your personal Social Profiles:
Note: You are qualified to get the followed link from your Sportshubnet profile if you meet some primary criteria:
- You must have written at least 3 Sportshubnet articles.
- You agree not to abuse your link, otherwise you will lose.
If you meet these criteria and haven’t received followed link, please contact us.